Application for thesis qualifying Exam of 2nd semester, 2018 ( substitute for core course and written examination )
Application for thesis qualifying Exam of 2nd semester, 2018
( substitute for core course and written examination )
@ students who are under substitute for core course also need to ★online-enrollment to hold qualification.
Period – 2018.31.Aug (Fri.) ~ 2018.4.Sep(Tue.)
log-on to http://my.snu.ac.kr
1) student ID# ~ 2010 : written test
2) student ID# 2011 ~ :
(grade for common core subject, estimated grade for research plan)
(including student who entry as MS/phD integrated program after enrolled 2009, 2010's as master. )
-Schedule of Major Exam
1) Student ID# ~ 2010: Sep 14 (Fri.) 15:00 ~ (Rm 105 Bldg 504)
you need to come 10 minutes early.
2) Student ID# 2011 ~ :
Due date - Sep 20 (Thu.) 2018
-please submit ( a core subjects, oral test , research plan transcript) at the school of biological sciences admin office.(mr. inkwon choi)
- > process
* research plan presentation for doctoral (Dissertation Advising Committee) -> submit thesis qualifying exam transcript
* for phd student- you could submit ‘theses committee examination and presentation material.
announcement of a successful applicant : Oct 12(Fri), 2018 / 17:00
( you could check this information either natural sciences homepage or Portal(my-snu) )
- DissertationProposalFormat.doc (78 KB, download:110)
- Guidelines for the Thesis exam 2018.hwp (23 KB, download:107)
- Score Calculation Table of Thesis Qualification Test.hwp (21 KB, download:314)