★Registration for the Fall semester of 2017
Registration for the Fall semester of 2017
The application period for Registration, Return, Readmission, and Leave of Absence for the Fall Semester of 2017 is as follows:
1. Registration period for incoming, enrolling, returning, and readmitting students:
1) Registration period: August 25(Fri), 2017 ~ August 31(Thur), 2017 ( for 5 days)★★
2) Location: Any branch of Nonghyup, Shinhan Bank, or Woori Bank
* commission will be incurred at the student’s own expense if the payment is made through institutions other than Nonghyup, Shinhan Bank, and Woori Bank.
2. Application for Return
1) Period: June 15(Thur), 2017 ~ August 24(Thur), 2017
(1) Login to the SNU Portal (http://my.snu.ac.kr) → 학사정보 → 학적변동(신청)→복학
(2) Click "신청" button → select "일반복학"(
(3) Print out (click "출력" button) the web page within 3 days and submit the document with your academic advisor's signature to the biological science Office.
3. Petition for Reinstatement/Readmission
1) Readmission application Submission Period :
○ Primary : June 15(Thur), 2017 ~ July 21(Fri), 2017
you must submit the application to the school of biological office, you could not apply through the online system.
○ Secondary : August 1(Tue),2017 ~ August 18(Fri), 2017
t’s only permit when the department has extra space, after primary permit.
4. Leave of Absence
(1) Before Payment: June 15(Wed), 2017 ~ Sep 25(Mon), 2017
( the number of school day 1/4 )
(2) After Payment: August 25(Fri), 2017 ~ Oct 26(Thur), 2017
( more than the number of school days 2/4, you could not apply the leave of absence for reason of family affairs )
* Note that a student who wants to apply for a Leave of Absence after Registration should pay tuition before taking the Leave of Absence. One cannot pay tuition after taking the Leave of Absence. (you could not print-out tuition bill)
same as Application for Return
* Leave of Absence is only valid for two academic semesters (totaling to one calendar year). If a student has taken a Leave of Absence for a year, he/she must re-apply for Leave of Absence or apply for Returning to school. ( if he/she not re-applying these, you could be expelled. )
1) Those who have taken a leave of absence after paying tuition do not need to pay again, but only need to submit a form for re-enrollment.
2) those who exceed the course of study (8 semester), you must apply a leave of absence or register for courses.