1. Mammalian germ cell development
2. Cell cycle and mitosis
3. Centrosome and microtubule dynamics
- Kang, D., Shin, W., Yoo, H., Kim, S., Lee, S. and Rhee, K. (2020). Cep215 is essential for morphological differentiation of astrocytes. Sci. Reports, 10, 17000.
- Yoon, J. and Rhee, K. (2020). Whole-body heat exposure causes developmental stage-specific apoptosis of male germ cells. Mol. Reprod. Dev., 87, 680-691.
- Ko, D., Kim, J., Rhee, K. and Choi, H. J. (2020). Identification of a structurally dynamic domain for oligomer formation in rootletin. J. Mol. Biol., 432, 3915-3932.
- Lee, D., Nah, J. S., Yoon, J., Kim, W. and Rhee, K. (2019). Live observation of the oviposition process in Daphnia magna. Plos One 14, e0224388.
- Park, S., Yoo, H., Seol, J. H. and Rhee, K. (2019). HDAC3 and HDAC8 are required for cilia assembly and elongation. Biol. Open 8, 043828.
- Kim, J., Kim, J. and Rhee, K. (2019). PCNT is critical for the association and conversion of centrioles to centrosomes during mitosis. J. Cell Sci. 132, 225789.
- Park, J. H. and Rhee, K. (2018). E2F1 mediates the retinoic acid-induced transcription of Tshz1 during neuronal differentiation in a cell division-dependent manner. Mol. Cell. Biol., 38, e00217-18.
- Seo, M. Y. and Rhee, K. (2018). Caspase-mediated cleavage of the centrosomal proteins during apoptosis. Cell Death Dis., 9, 571.
- Lee, M, Seo, M. Y. Chang, J., Hwang, D. S. and Rhee, K. (2017). PLK4 phosphorylation of CP110 is required for efficient centriole assembly. Cell Cycle, 16, 1225-1234.
- Kim, J., Lee, K. and Rhee, K. (2015). PLK1 regulation of PCNT cleavage ensures fidelity of centriole separation during mitotic exit. Nat. Commun., 6, 10076.