Submission of Thesis and Dissertation, Spring 2015
# Please meet the deadline.
1. Submission of Thesis to the SNU Library
1) Submission of Thesis in PDF file
: The PDF file must be submitted on "Online Submission of Thesis" of the Central Library website.
- Deadline: July.30(Thu.), 2015
- Procedure: Go to the Central Library website (http://library.snu.ac.kr) -> Research -> Submit Thesis Online
* The PDF file must be submitted before the submission of the bound copies of thesis.
2) Submission of Bound Copies of Thesis
- Period: July 28(Thu.),2015 ~ July 30(Thu.) 2015
- Time: 09:30 ~ 12:00, 13:00 ~ 17:00
- Location: Lobby of the Central Library, 2nd Floor
- Number of volumes: 3 volumes (Doctor’s degree), 3 volumes (Master’s degree)
* One of the submitted copies should be attached with the original copy of the 'Agreement on Original Contents Provision/A Statement of Agreement for the Web Service of the Full Document' on the back side of the confirmation sheet containing seals of all members of the Thesis Examination Committee. The other three copies of the thesis should be attached with the copies of the confirmation sheet containing seals of all members of the Thesis Examination Committee.
3) Those who have submitted the thesis can print out a 'Certification of Thesis Submission' on the Online Submission of Thesis web page (http://library.snu.ac.kr) -> Research -> Submit Thesis Online (not printable for the examinee who has borrowed books at the library).
If you want to not open the thesis, please submit let Ms.Lee in charge of thesis from department office by July 31(Fri.).
※ The thesis already submitted cannot be substituted or replaced.
4) For further questions regarding the thesis submission, please contact:
- Submission of Thesis (PDF file): Kwon so-dam (Tel: 880-5567 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Submission of Bound Copies of Thesis: Ahn gi-taek (Tel: 880-5284 / E-mail: email@example.com)
2. Submission of 'Certification of Thesis to the Administration Office of Biological Sciences
Certification of Thesis Submission must be handed to the Biological Sciences Administration Office by July 31(Fri.).