노유선 Noh, Yoo-Sun
1. Epigenetic reprogramming in plant development and environmental responses
• Key chromatin modifiers acting in plant epigenetic reprogramming
• Epigenetic reprogramming induced by environmental signals
2. Molecular epigenetic regulatory mechanisms
• Modeling of epigenetic regulatory mechanisms
• Genome-wide epigenetic modification
3. Floral regulatory signaling
• Understanding of floral regulatory pathways
• Discovering novel floral regulatory molecules
- Choi SM, Song HR, Han SK, Han M, Kim CY, Park J, Lee YH, Jeon JS, Noh YS*, and Noh B* (2012) HDA19 is required for the repression of salicylic acid biosynthesis and salicylic acid-mediated defense responses in Arabidopsis. Plant J. 71: 135-146.
- Cho JN, Ryu JY, Jeong YM, Park J, Song JJ, Amasino RM, Noh B*, and Noh YS* (2012) Control of seed germination by light-induced histone arginine demethylation activity. Dev. Cell 22: 736-748.
- Ko JH, Mitina I, Tamada Y, Hyun Y, Choi Y, Amasino RM, Noh B*, Noh YS* (2010) Growth habit determination by the balance of histone methylation activities in Arabidopsis. EMBO J 29: 3208-3215.
- Jeong JH, Song HR, Ko JH, Jeong YM, Kwon YE, Seol JH, Amasino RM, Noh B*, Noh YS* (2009) Repression of FLOWERING LOCUS T chromatin by functionally redundant histone H3 lysine 4 demethylases in Arabidopsis. PLoS ONE 4: e8033.
- Song HR, Song JD, Cho JN, Amasino RM, Noh B*, Noh YS* (2009) The RNA-binding protein ELF9 directly reduces SUPPRESSOR OF OVEREXPRESSION OF CO 1 transcript levels in Arabidopsis, possibly via nonsense-mediated mRNA decay. Plant Cell 21: 1195-1211.