임영운 Lim, Young Woon
1. Fungal evolution based on morphology and multi-gene sequences
- Phylogenetic study of the fungi
- Fungal Tree of Life in Korea
- Fungal Barcode of Life in Korea
2. Fungal ecophylogeny
- Fungal diversity using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technique
- Phylogeogrphical study through the world networking
3. Fungal interaction with bacteria, insects and plants
- Bacterial diversity in forest and their roles of wood degradation.
- Examining synergy effect with Fungi for wood degradation
- Fungal diversity vectored by insects
- What is their relationship?
- Fungal diversity from valuable wood species and their roles
- Define pathogenic fungi and their mechanism to penetrate to wood.
- Application of decay fungi to industry
- Kevin D. Hyde et al. (2017). Fungal diversity notes 603–708: taxonomic and phylogenetic notes on genera and species. Fungal Diversity, 87(1), 1-235.
- Lee WD, Fong JJ, Eimes JA, Lim YW. (2017). Diversity and abundance of human-pathogenic fungi associated with pigeon faeces in urban environments.. Molecular Ecology, 26(17), 4574–4585.
- Hyun Lee, Myung Soo Park, Paul Eunil Jung, John A. Eimes, Soon Ja Seok, Young Woon Lim (2017). Re-evaluation of the taxonomy and diversity of Russula section Foetentinae (Russulales, Basidiomycota) in Korea. Mycoscience, 58(5), 351-360.
- Jargalmaa S, Eimes JA, Park MS, Park JY, Oh SY, Lim YW. (2017). Taxonomic evaluation of selected Ganoderma species and database sequence validation.. PeerJ.
- Oh SY, Fong JJ, Park MS, Lim YW. (2016). Distinctive feature of microbial communities and bacterial functional profiles in Tricholoma matsutake dominant soil. PLoS ONE.