임영운 Lim, Young Woon
1. Fungal evolution based on morphology and multi-gene sequences
- Phylogenetic study of the fungi
- Fungal Tree of Life in Korea
- Fungal Barcode of Life in Korea
2. Fungal ecophylogeny
- Fungal diversity using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technique
- Phylogeogrphical study through the world networking
3. Fungal interaction with bacteria, insects and plants
- Bacterial diversity in forest and their roles of wood degradation.
- Examining synergy effect with Fungi for wood degradation
- Fungal diversity vectored by insects
- What is their relationship?
- Fungal diversity from valuable wood species and their roles
- Define pathogenic fungi and their mechanism to penetrate to wood.
- Application of decay fungi to industry
- Son ESY, Kim J-J, Lim YW, Au-Yeung TT, Yang YH, Breuil C (2011). Diversity and decay ability of basidiomycetes isolated from lodgepole pines killed by the mountain pine beetle. Canadian Journal of Microbiology. 57: 33-41.
- Lee JS, Woo EJ, Oh KH, Kim J-J, Lim YW (2010). First report of two species of Polyporus (Phanerochaetaceae, Basidiomycota) from South Korea. J Microbiol. 48(6): 748-753.
- Lee H, Choi Y-S, Kim M-J, Huh N-Y, Kim G-H, Lim YW, Kang S-M, Cho S-T, Kim J-J (2010). Degrading Ability of Oligocyclic Aromates by Phanerochaete sordida Selected via Screening of White Rot Fungi. Folia Microbiol 55(5): 447-453.
- Lee JS, Lim YW (2010). Cerrena aurantiopora sp. nov. (Polyporaceae, Polyporales) from Korea. Mycologia 102(1) 211-216.
- Lim YW, Kim BK, Kim C, Jung HS, Kim B-S, Lee JH, Chun J (2010). Assessment of soil fungal communities using pyrosequencing. J Micribiol. 48(3): 284-289.
- M-J Kim • H Lee • Y-S Choi • N-Y Huh • S Lee, G-H Kim • YW Lim • J-J Kim (2010). Diversity of fungi in creosote-treated crosstie wastes and their resistance to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek. 97(4): 377-387.