백대현 Baek, Daehyun
Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Large-scale sequence analysis
- Bio big data: genome, transcriptome, and proteome
- MicroRNA targeting and biogenesis
- Other non-coding RNAs
- RNA-binding proteins
- Alternative mRNA splicing and alternative promoters
- Whole exome and genome analysis
- Development of cancer genome analysis software
- D. Kim*, Y. M. Sung*, J. Park*, S. Kim, J. Kim, J. Park, H. Ha, J. Y. Bae, S. Kim, and D. Baek, General Rules for Functional MicroRNA Targeting, Nature Genetics, 2016
- S. Choi*, H. R. Kim*, C. O. Sung*, ..., G. Kong#, D. Baek#, and S. J. Jang#, Genomic Alterations in the RB Pathway Indicate Prognostic Outcomes of Early-Stage Lung Adenocarcinoma, Clinical Cancer Research, 2015
- D. Garcia*, D. Baek*#, C. Shin, G. Bell, A. Grimson, and D. Bartel#, Weak Seed-Pairing Stability and High Target-Site Abundance Decrease the Proficiency of lsy-6 and Other miRNAs, Nature Structural and Molecular Biology, 2011.
- D. Baek*, J. Villen*, C. Shin*, F. Camargo, S. Gygi, and D. Bartel, The Impact of MicroRNAs on Protein Output, Nature, 2008.
- D. Baek#, C. Davis, B. Ewing, D. Gordon, and P. Green#, Characterization and Predictive Discovery of Evolutionarily Conserved Mammalian Alternative Promoters, Genome Research, 2007.
- D. Baek# and P. Green#, Sequence Conservation, Relative Isoform Frequencies, and Nonsense-Mediated Decay in Evolutionarily Conserved Alternative Splicing, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences U.S.A., 2005.
(*co-first authors, #co-corresponding authors)