노정혜 Roe, Jung-Hye
Microbial gene expression and signal transduction
Mode of action of transcriptional regulators
Survival mechanism of microorganisms under stressful conditions
Redox-dependent gene regulation
- Lee KL, Singh AK, Heo L, Seok C, Roe JH., 2015: Factors affecting redox potential and differential sensitivity of SoxR to redox-active compounds. Mol Microbiol. [Epub ahead of print]
- Jung SJ, Seo Y, Lee KC, Lee D, Roe JH., 2015: Essential Function of Aco2, a fusion protein of aconitase and mitochondrial ribosomal protein bL21, in mitochondrial translation in fission yeast. FEBS Lett. 589(7):822-8.
- Kim HM, Ahn BE, Lee JH, Roe JH., 2015: Regulation of a nickel-cobalt efflux system and nickel homeostasis in a soil actinobacterium Streptomyces coelicolor. Metallomics. 7(4):702-9.
- Kim JY, Kim EJ, Lopez-Maury L, Bähler J, Roe JH., 2014: A metabolic strategy to enhance long-term survival by Phx1 through stationary phase-specific pyruvate decarboxylases in fission yeast. Aging (Albany NY). 6(7):587-601.
- Kim HM, Shin JH, Cho YB, Roe JH., 2013: Inverse regulation of Fe- and Ni-containing SOD genes by a Fur family regulator Nur through small RNA processed from 3'UTR of the sodF mRNA.. Nucleic Acids Res. 42(3):2003-14.