2019-02-19l Hit 10304
★★All enrolled students, returning and readmitted graduate students need to pay the tuition for the Spring Semester of 2019 according to the following instructions.
1. Period: February 21 (Thu.) ~ February 27 (Wed.) (09:00 ~ 17:00)
1)Additional Period: March 13 (Wed.) ~ March 15 (Fri.) (09:00 ~ 17:00)
2)Final Period: March 27 (Wed.) ~ March 29 (Fri.) (09:00 ~ 17:00)
2. How to pay the tuition:
1) Payments by cash transfer can be made at all local banks. However, students making payments at banks other than Nonghyup, Shinhan Bank, and Woori Bank will be subject to service charges.
2) It is possible to pay the tuition fee by credit card. However, only Nonghyup BC card, Nonghyup NH Card, Shinhan Card, and Woori cards are acceptable.
* Interest charges may be applicable depending on the bank used and the credit cards' repayment plan chosen. Note that the entire tuition fee will be billed to your credit card immediately.
※ Be sure to confirm details with your bank before paying with your credit card.
※ Cancellation of the credit card payment can be made only on the day of payment. Change of installments after payment is not permitted.
3) Payment can be made via Internet banking, phone banking, ATM transfers, and teller transactions.
Your bank may charge you fees for these types of payment but SNU does not.
3. Tuition Payment Bill Printout
The bill is printable only after 09:00 February 14 (Thur.)
1)Additional period: only after 09:00 March 11 (Mon.)
2)Final period: only after 09:00 March 25 (Mon.)
2) Login to https://shine.snu.ac.kr/gojiseoindex.html
Enter your Student ID Number (학번), Alien Registration Number* (주민등록번호), and your name in Korean (성명), and Click the "로그인" button. On the next page, click the "출력" button (Tuition Fees / 등록금)
* Alien Registration Number: If you do not have the number, enter your 'Date of Birth (yy-mm-dd)' and either '1000000' for male students or '2000000' for female students. For example, if you are a female born on 17/12/1985, you would input 851217-2000000.
4. Confirmation of Education Expense Payment (the receipt) is available after your payment.
- To verify that your payment was received, go to the mySNU web site (http://my.snu.ac.kr) and click on "등록금납부확인서" (CEEP) → "등록금납부확인서 출력(일반 재학생)" (CEEP Printout).
※ Students who have taken courses more than 4 semesters do not register for classes (0 credit), they will not be considered registered.