임영운/ Lim, Young Woon
· Lab : 880-4426
· Office : 880-6708
· Lab : 502-403
· Office : 502-424
1. Fungal evolution based on morphology and multi-gene sequences
- Phylogenetic study of the fungi
- Fungal Tree of Life in Korea
- Fungal Barcode of Life in Korea
2. Fungal ecophylogeny
- Fungal diversity using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technique
- Phylogeogrphical study through the world networking
3. Fungal interaction with bacteria, insects and plants
- Bacterial diversity in forest and their roles of wood degradation.
- Examining synergy effect with Fungi for wood degradation
- Fungal diversity vectored by insects
- What is their relationship?
- Fungal diversity from valuable wood species and their roles
- Define pathogenic fungi and their mechanism to penetrate to wood.
- Application of decay fungi to industry