Broad scale patterns and processes in nature, including the global carbon cycle, biological diversity, invasive species and extinctions.
박사 : Quaternary Geology/Biogeochemistry: Universite DAix-Marseille II
석사: Ecology: University of North Wales
학사: Botany/Plant Biology: University of Oxford
Associate Professor, Seoul National Univ., Seoul
Assistant Professor, Seoul National Univ., Seoul
2004 ~ 2008
Assistant Professor in Biological Sciences, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ
1998 ~ 2004
Lecturer Univ. of Adelaide, Australia and Providence College, Rhode Island
1996 ~ 1998
Wigner Fellow, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
1996 ~ 1996
Post-doctoral fellow, Univ. of Cambridge
* Chu, Adams et al. (2015). Effects of Aspect Situation on Soil Bacterial and Arbuscular Mycorrhizal Fungal Communities in a Boreal Forest in China. Pedosphere. In press.
* Singh D., Tripathi B., Adams J.M.* (2015). Similarities and contrasts in the archaeal community of two Japanese mountains: Mt Norikura compared to Mt Fuji. Microbial Ecology, In press.
* Goffredo Filibeck, Jonathan Adams, Michele Brunetti, Alfredo Di Filippo, Leonardo Rosati, Anna Scoppola and Gianluca Piovesan (2015). Tree-ring ecological signal is consistent with floristic composition and plant indicator values in Mediterranean Fagus sylvatica forests. Journal of Ecology. In press.
* Tripathi BM, Kim M, Tateno R, Kim W, Wang J, Lai-Hoe A, Shukor NAA, Rahim RA, Go R, Adams JM.* (2015). Soil pH and biome are both key determinants of soil archaeal community structure Soil Biology and Biochemistry 88, 1-8.
* Jian-Wei Zhang, Jian Huang, A. D’Rozario, Jonathan M Adams, Zhe-Kun Zhou (2015) Calocedrus shengxianensis, a late Miocene relative of C. macrolepis (Cupressaceae) from South China: Implications for paleoclimate and evolution of the genus, Review of Paleobotany and Palynology. In press.
* Kerfahi D, Tripathi BM, Singh D, Kim H, Lee S, Lee J, Adams JM.* (2015). Effects of functionalzed and raw multi-walled carbon nanotubes on soil bacterial community composition Plos One 10(3), e0123042..
* Song W-J., Kim M-C, Tripathi B., Adams JM* (2015). Predictable communities of soil bacteria in relation to nutrient concentration and successional stage, in a laboratory culture experiment. Environmental Microbiology, in press. (DOI:10.1111/1462-2920.12879)
* Song H, Sonkaria S, Khare V, Dong K, Lee H, Ahn S, Kim H, Kang H, Lee S, Jung S, Adams JM*. (2015). Pond sediment magnetite grains show a distinctive microbial community Microbial Ecology 70(1), 168-174.
* Tao S and Adams J M * et al., (2015) Resilience of plant-insect interactions in an oak lineage through Quaternary climate change. Paleobiology, 41: 1. 174-186