이현숙 Lee, Hyunsook
Roles of the tumor suppressor BRCA2 in DNA repair and cell cycle control.
Regulation of mitosis and the development of chromosome instability in cancer (CIN)
Telomere maintenance and cancer susceptibility
Development and analyses of mouse and zebrafish models for CIN type cancer.
- Choi E, Park P, Lee H, Lee Y, Kang G, Lee J, Han W, Lee H, Noh N, Lekomtsev S, Lee H. (2012) BRCA2 fine-tunes the spindle assembly checkpoint through reinforcement of BubR1 acetylation. Developmental Cell, 22(2), 295-308
- Min J, Choi ES, Hwang K, Kim J, Sampath S, Venkitaraman AR, Lee H. (2012) BRCA2 is required for the maintenance of telomere homeostasis. J. Biol Chem. 287(7), 5091-5101
- Lee YK, Park, NH and Lee H (2012) Prognostic Value of Alternative Lengthening of Telomeres-Associated Biomarkers in Uterine Sarcoma and Uterine Carcinosarcoma. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer. 22(3), 434-441
- Jeong KH, Jeong JY, Lee HO, Choi E, Lee H (2010) Inhibition of Plk1 Induces Mitotic Infidelity and Embryonic Growth Defects in Developing Zebrafish Embryos. Dev. Biol. 345(1), 34-48
- Choi E, Choi H, Choi JY, Kim J, Lee H (2009) BubR1 acetylation at prometaphase is required for modulating APC/C activity and timing in mitosis. EMBO J. 28: 2077-2089.